Scheduled Quarterly – Contact Us to Register Your Interest
For professional use:
- NYYSG1: Nada Yoga – Yoga of Sound Certified Practitioner
- NYYSG1: Yoga of Sound – Sacred Sound Facilitator Level 1
- Existing Holistic Therapist or Teacher qualification (including Yoga teacher)
- or equivalent
For non-Professional use: There are no pre-requisites for personal interest and non-professional use.
Certificate of Completion awarded on the day which means this module is accredited as a stand-alone module for those with an existing qualification to work with adults.
For those who wish to obtain a qualification for sound healing in groups, complete this module along with the prerequisite module, NYYSG1: Yoga of Sound – Sacred Sound Facilitator Level 1 and the NYYSG3 Yoga of Sound – Drum Sound Medicine & Celtic Healing Wisdom for your Yoga of Sound – Sacred Sound Master Facilitator Diploma.
This inspiring 1-day certified training is for those with a calling to connect deeper with the healing power of the Gong as a therapeutic intervention working individually in a clinical consultation or with groups. Discover the power of the sacred gong, learning advanced gong techniques for sacred gong bath/therapeutic sound healing along with individual treatment with the hand gong and Yoga Nidra guided meditation.
- The Gong and its effect on energy
- Connecting with your Gong
- Care of your Gong
- Advanced techniques for therapeutic Gong sound healing
- Gong for ceremony and ritual
- Effective (and safe) trance work to supercharge your Gong sessions
- Journey meditation with the Gong and sacred gong bath
- Gong healing with nature and the land
- Individual treatment: Chakra balance with the hand Gong
The Ceremonial Rattle
- The Significance of the Rattle in Ceremony
- Types of Rattles
- Methods of Rattle Making
- Making Your Own Rattle
Gong Mastery in Practice
Advanced Gong techniques with a 25+ years student of Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux and accomplished Gong practitioner from the UK the wonderful Jackie King.