To be scheduled on demand
Contact Us to request some dates to choose from.
At our Yoga of Sound Nature Retreat & Training Centre, Ballyhooly, Co.Cork
1-Day Certified Workshop (CNMA & SHAI Accredited)
This workshop is a certified & CPD accredited as a stand-alone 1-day workshop designed for innovative Yoga Teachers, Complementary & Holistic Therapists and other Mind body professionals with a calling to learn how to conduct sound bath meditations in a professional setting. Certificate of Completion awarded on the day means you can use your new skills right away with your clients. As a qualified workplace trainer, I recognise the work you have already put in to your practice and I have created this expert training especially for you.
If you wish to go on to complete your Master Practitioner Diploma and obtain a professional qualification as a Sound Therapist, you will receive full credit for this module against the enrolment fee for the 2-day Sound Therapy Master Practitioner Level 1 training.
It’s no surprise that live sound meditation is the perfect way to enhance and expand your Yoga practice. After all, ancient sound therapy with live sacred sounds is part of the Yogic tradition! You were born for this!
If you have your own sacred sound instruments you are encouraged to bring them along, but this is not essential.
For professional use – if you wish to create & conduct sound bath meditation classes right away, you are required to have or working towards a recognised qualification as a Mind Body Professional including Yoga Teacher, School Teacher, Mindfulness Trainer, Meditation Teacher, Beauty Spa Therapist or Complementary & Holistic Therapist of any kind, including Reiki Practitioner.
The Certificate of Completion awarded at the end of class is recognised by insurance companies as an add-on to your existing qualifications.
For non-professional use – this workshop may be studied by anyone for their own interest and personal development for non-professional use.
This inspirational 1-day training is for those with a calling to connect deeply with the healing power of sound to enhance their existing skillset and provide a truly holistic experience for their clients.
This module may be studied on its own as an add-on to your existing qualifications and experience, or combined with Gong Mastery and Drum Sound Healing Mastery and Holistic Business Essentials for your Yoga of Sound Facilitators Diploma.
This training is fully accredited with The CNMA (Complementary & Natural Medicine Association) and SHAI (Sound Healing Association of Ireland).
For qualified mind body & holistic professionals, this training also includes 1 year Practitioner Registration with The CNMA and you are eligible to join SHAI (Sound Healing Association of Ireland) as a Professional Member.
Curriculum / Learning Outcomes
This is an experiential workshop where you have plenty of opportunity to learn by doing.
- Understand what Nada Yoga means and what it is.
- The sacred geometry of the sacred Solfeggio frequencies and why they are so important for deep healing of mind, body & spirit.
- The importance of creating sacred space when working with sound.
- Understand the sacred science of healing with sound played with live instruments, and why it is such an effective natural treatment modality.
- Understand the principles of Hypnosis and it’s application to guided mediation and Yoga Nidra.
- Learn how you can integrate innovative mind calming skills from real hypnosis to enhance your guided meditation or Yoga Nidra with Transformational Guided Mediation (TGM©)
- Discover your inner musician as you learn to intuitively play a range of music & sound therapy instruments including sacred gong, Hung & hand gong, Himalayan singing bowls, Crystal singing bowls, Harmonium, Hang drum, Metallophone, Frame drum, Ocean drum, Kalimba/thumb piano, Chimes and more.
- Learn how to design and deliver a unique live sound meditation experience
- Discover how to work effectively & safely with trance states for a truly transformative experience for your clients, workshops and retreats.
Pathways to Further Study
This module is part 1 of our Yoga of Sound Master Facilitator Diploma, sound healing in groups.
This module is also part 1 of our Nada Yoga Nidra Teachers Diploma.
If you wish to train as a Sound Therapist for clinical practice by completing our Therapeutic Sound Medicine Master Practitioners Diploma you will receive full financial credit towards the 2 day Level 1 Sound Therapy module.
The enrolment fee of €195 includes certificate of completion, printed & bound training manual to keep
plus bonus 1 year’s accreditation with The CNMA.
A non-refundable* booking deposit of €95 confirms your place, with the balance paid on the day either by cash (no extra fee) or by card payment (plus 2% card surcharge).
*Your booking deposit is non-refundable, but in compassionate circumstances may be transferred to another date.
The venue is our very own Yoga of Sound Studio & Nature Retreat with an abundance of woodland walks at the front door. Located at the foot of the Nagle Mountains in North Co.Cork. approx. 35 minutes north of Cork City.
Address: Ballyhooly Lodge, Castleblagh, Ballyhooly, North Co.Cork P51W2K6
Parking: There is plenty of parking in our on-site carpark.
From Cork Airport: A good selection of hire cars are available from Cork Airport
Taxi from Fermoy (11 minutes) is around €12, from Mallow (22 minutes) around €25 but check with Taxi companies for latest rates.